This is how Internet girls lure a man.

I have received many of this kind of emails .
This is what the senders always say.

Good day My name is Anastasia. I have seen your profile on a site, and have decided to write to you. There there were many good people. I do not know why to write to you, something is probable inside has induced me do it. But I am more inclined to write that to you. I already during long time search for the man of the heart on the Internet. However my searches were not successful, but I was interested with your questionnaire. You are possible and there is my partner in life whom I search. Though actually it is very uneasy to find the love through the Internet, but I shall hope for it up to the last. I want to tell you a little about myself: I am simple Russian girl who search for a serious the person from abroad for serious attitudes in the future for creations of family. I am very brave to write to you and have written in hope which you will write also to me. I hope for it, and I shall look forward to answer from you. If I though have slightly interested you, please write to me the answer on mine E-ma

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น